About Rehab South Florida
Rehab South Florida is a state-approved, JCAHO-accredited alcohol and drug abuse treatment center offering multiple levels of care. Our individualized treatments address addiction from all angles to promote the best recovery outcomes. We understand no two patients are alike, which is why our treatment plans are individually created based on a patient’s specific needs.
Our team is comprised of doctors, therapists, and addiction specialists who combine data-driven therapies and evidence-based treatments to help you or your loved one on the journey to long-term recovery.
Our Drug and Alcohol Treatment Services
No matter the severity of the addiction, Rehab South Florida has the necessary experience, tools, and treatments that will help you or your loved one overcome addiction. While we offer a variety of comprehensive treatments, a few of our unique programs include:
• Partial Hospitalization – This treatment program is designed for those who struggle with addiction but do not need full-time care.
• Intensive Outpatient – Recovery-focused treatment that provides patients an intense, structured experience while accommodating their home and work life.
• Outpatient Rehab – Outpatient rehab is designed for patients who are motivated to overcome their addiction while maintaining a flexible schedule.
• Medication-Assisted Treatment – Our experienced addiction treatment staff combine behavioral therapy, counseling, and medications to help patients transition to sobriety as smoothly and stress-free as possible.
Why Choose Rehab South Florida?
There is a lot to consider when choosing a rehab center and not all rehab centers provide the same level of care and treatment. Finding a rehab center that takes a patient-centered approach to treatment while using expert, evidence-based therapies is vital. This is what sets Rehab South Florida apart from so many other facilities in the South Florida area and beyond.
Our comprehensive approach to addiction treatment combined with one-on-one support provides patients with the individualized care, treatment, and counseling necessary for a successful, long-term recovery. Above all, our experienced team is compassionate, nurturing, and motivated by client recovery.
Just a few of the reasons to choose Rehab South Florida:
• Patient-centric approach to treatment helps achieve balanced mental health
• Compassionate, nurturing, and expert approach to patient care
• Advocacy and support of patients’ transition back into society
• Support networks to help patients maintain sobriety
Learn More About Rehab South Florida
If you have been looking for an alcohol or drug treatment center near you, a new life free from substance addiction is possible at Rehab South Florida.
Contact us today and visit Rehab South Florida to learn more.