About AION Recovery
AION Recovery is a word-class, certified rehab center that combines holistic and adventure-based approaches with leading-edge alternative treatments. Coupled with the time-tested 12-Step program, our personalized drug and alcohol rehab programs ensure the best possible result for every patient.
Our Drug and Alcohol Rehab Services
AION Recovery has a variety of programs to accommodate patients from all walks of life. Our abstinence-based treatment programs incorporate the 12-Step model. Focusing on total wellness, our programs include things like individual and group therapy, meditation, adventure-based and experiential groups, acupuncture, massage, and much more.
AION Recovery offers unique programs for you or your loved one’s recovery needs:
• Business Executive Rehab – This flexible, private treatment is geared towards leaders in the community needing discreet, private, and complete treatment.
• Trauma Therapy – Intensive outpatient and partial hospitalization treatment using evidence-based recovery and peer support help patients heal from trauma so addiction recovery can begin.
• LGBT Rehab – Our professional staff are compassionate and understand the needs of the LGBTQ community. This program gives patients the opportunity to discuss LGBTQ-specific issues that have been fueling their addiction.
• Young Adult Rehab – Education and peer support through group therapy helps young adults regain control of their life.
• Women’s Rehab – Individual and group therapy, combined with scientifically-proven addiction treatments provide women the care they need.
• Men’s Rehab – This addiction treatment program is designed for men who want to achieve long-term, successful recovery and learn a new design for living.
• Family Program – AION Recovery believes the most effective programs include family therapy in the process. We include family in treatment with check-in calls, ongoing support, and more.
• Aftercare Program – Customized aftercare plans created by therapists help ensure patient’s long-term success, even after they leave AION Recovery.
• Alumni Program – After treatment, alumni can stay connected to both staff and their peers.
Why Choose AION Recovery?
What sets AION Recovery apart from other drug and alcohol rehab centers is our philosophy. We believe in combining a safe, supportive environment with evidence-based care. This allows us to help our patients achieve long-term recovery from their substance addiction.
Our inpatient and outpatient rehab programs focus on the individual needs of a patient and tailor a holistic and adventure-based treatment to maximize their personal experience. Our experienced staff focus on treating the entire being: body, mind, and spirit.
Most importantly, our non-judgmental and welcoming atmosphere inspires recovery from drug and alcohol dependence in patients from all walks of life.
Just some of the reasons to choose AION Recovery include:
• JCAHO, CARF, and LegitScript Accredited
• Complete Psychiatric Assessments
• Flexible Treatment Programs
• Dual Diagnosis Treatments
• Multidisciplinary Clinical Programs
• Relapse Prevention • Life Skills Training
• Adventure Therapy
• Fitness Programs
• Regular Beach Access
• Weekend and After-Hours Activities
• Guided Meditation and Yoga
• Broad Insurance Coverage
Learn More About AION Recovery
If you have been looking for a drug rehab center near you for you or a loved one, you can start a new life free from substance addiction at AION Recovery.
Contact us today and visit AION Recovery to learn more.