We’re a medically supervised drug rehab center that recognizes the importance of alt-therapy programs and the vital role they play in patient recovery outcomes.
AION Health Group is an evidence-based recovery center offering holistic-focused treatments aimed at providing total healing and long-term recovery in patient lives.
Essentially, AION helps patients to succeed addiction with comprehensive and personalized recovery plans that join together both evidence-based and adventure-focused treatment models.
Our purpose-driven mission is to restore hope and wholeness to individuals struggling with dependency and mental health challenges through exceeding the standards of excellence across all aspects of patient care and treatment.
Our unique approach has helped many struggling substance dependents to overcome addiction in a therapeutic and nearly symptom-free approach.
AION’s philosophy is simple; to collaborate a safe and supportive environment with evidence-based integrated treatment to help patients achieve long-term recovery from addiction.
AION patients experience a restoration of complete wellness through our multi-step philosophy, which is to:
- Uphold the standard of excellence in all aspects of patient care
- Foster innovation and ingenuity in clinical programming
- Cultivate a work culture of honesty, collaboration and integrity
- Commit to continual quality assurance and program development
Experience the AION difference and contact one of our admission specialists to take your first step towards receiving industry-leading recovery treatments and care.
10 Reasons to come to AION Health Group
AION Recovery isn’t your typical drug rehab center; we specialize in providing personalized care while integrating exciting and proven-to-work activities that support patient recovery.
Aside from our award-winning support, facility accreditation, and hundreds of positive patient testimonials, there are many reasons to join the AION Recovery family as we offer:
- A total-wellness focus that includes fitness, nutrition, and alternative pain management techniques
- Adventure-based/experiential groups weekly
- Daily meditation and goal-setting sessions
- Daily 12-Step (Alcoholics Anonymous/AA, Narcotics Anonymous/NA) meetings
- At least five hours of daily group therapy
- Weekly individual therapy sessions and additional sessions as needed
- Weekly psychiatric and medical sessions
- Gym workouts and yoga sessions classes occur throughout the week, and help clean/detox your body from the residual effects of drug and alcohol abuse
- Chiropractic services weekly
- Acupuncture, massage and sauna therapy as needed
AION Recovery is also the proud recipient of the “Gold Seal” for Behavior Health Care which is issued by the Joint Commission Accreditation to facilities that maintain industry-standard compliance. AION Recovery has been able to achieve and maintain this hard-earned award through our non-stop commitment to rendering safe and effective care.
As a part of the AION family, clients will also enjoy taking part in the “Peer Support System”; patient-to-patient sessions that will allow individuals to foster bonds with others with similar, underlying issues. Peer Group Therapy brings together the benefits of group therapy and individualized treatment together in a more personalized approach.
At AION we believe families to be an important component to one’s recovery which is why we promote our “Family Involvement” program. This is where your on-site therapist coordinates on-site family therapy sessions.
We also extend a recovery outcome-focused program where Alumni’s receive 12 months of post-treatment support.
There are many reasons to join AION and look forward to speaking with you or your loved one about the life-changing services we provide.